Home > Amenities
An Oasis of Style and Comfort Among Magnificent Mile Chicago Luxury Hotels
Originally built in 1929 as the Medinah Athletic Club, the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile is a lovingly restored downtown Chicago luxury hotel, where old-world style meets modern convenience. Enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating stay by taking advantage of our wide array of features. Take a dip in our ornate pool -- an engineering marvel when it was built and visited often by "Tarzan" star and Olympic gold-medalist Johnny Weissmuller. Sit back with a pint of local Chicago ale or a Magnificent Mile-worthy cocktail at Michael Jordan's Steak House Bar. Stay connected and up-to-date with our 24-hour business center. Grab a quick workout in our state-of-the-art fitness center - spanning three levels, one of the largest hotel gyms in the city. Book your next stay at our Magnificent Mile Chicago luxury hotel and delight in a host of amenities.
- Over 45,000 square feet of event space, accommodating up to 1000 guests
- Modern fitness center, featuring dedicated cardio room, free weights, dry saunas, massage services
- Spa located in the Health Club, featuring two levels, three treatment rooms, and a sauna in both the men and women's locker rooms.
- Junior Olympic swimming pool, indoor and heated, featuring a classic, ornate design
- Three Distinct Restaurants and Lounges, offering sleek atmosphere, award winning cuisine and beverages
- 24 hour business center, with email, high-speed Internet, secretarial, fax, and photocopying services
- FedEx Office Print & Ship CenterSM located in the lobby, with 24-hour guest key card access
- Agraria - Experience the scent of luxury. Agraria is America's most iconic home fragrance brand who opened its first store in San Francisco, just around the corner from our first hotel in North America. With Agraria, enjoy a luxurious bathroom experience, exclusive to InterContinental Hotels & Resorts.
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile recently unveiled new vehicle charging stations in the hotel's parking garage. Guests who park at the hotel are invited to use the stations for free. Guests who would like to reserve a charger can download the Blink Network app on their phone or visit www.blinknetwork.com.
- Concierge service
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Expert event planning and catering
- Dry cleaning / laundry service
- Valet parking, with the following hourly rates: 0-2 hours, $26; 2-8 hours, $38; 8+ hours, $57
- In-Room Dining
- Safety-deposit box
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Incoming Package Delivery Rates
- 5 - 10lbs - $4USD
- 11 - 21lbs - $10USD
- 22 - 41lbs - $25USD
- 42lbs & over - $75USD
- Exhibits & AV Cases - $50USD
Read about our services for Chicago weddings.
Exceptional Services At Our Downtown Chicago Luxury Hotel
As the only hotel with a front entrance that opens directly onto the world-famous Magnificent Mile, the InterContinental Chicago offers a luxurious setting unlike any other. Experience the perfect convergence of old-world elegance and modern sophistication. Book your Chicago luxury hotel reservations online today for the Lowest Internet Rate Guarantee .
Learn more about our Chicago meeting facilities.